Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Phone - (254) 466-3368
– The key to mold control is moisture control
– It is important to begin drying water damaged areas and items within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth
– There are many types of mold, and none of them will grow without water or moisture
With our expertise and the latest generation equipment, no job is too big or too small and every job is important because the right action taken quickly can take a lot of the damage out of mold damage. Contact us now to prevent further damage to your property.
MOLD is part of the natural environment and plays a part in nature by breaking down dead organic matter such as fallen leaves and dead trees. Molds reproduce by means of tiny spores that that float through the air outdoors, and indoors. When mold spores land on a wet surface indoors they begin to grow. Mold growth indoors should be avoided because molds produce allergens, irritants, and potentially toxic substances. Outdoors these irritants are so diluted that they don’t cause any problems except for the most hyper allergenic individuals. But in the confined spaces of the indoor environment they can reach higher concentrations and have the potential to cause health problems. Inhaling or touching mold spores may cause allergic reactions. Allergic reactions are common and include hay fever type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash. Mold can also cause asthma attacks in people with asthma who are allergic to mold. Research on the health effects of mold are ongoing and those listed above are not all the potential health effects of exposure to indoor mold.
For assistance with mold removal and help with your mold damage, contact RIDGELINE at - (254) 466-3368.
Ridgeline Integrated Solutions, LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.